Our high profile client, based in Letchworth, are seeking an Implementation Consultant to work on multiple Projects.
Consultants are allocated to projects by a Project Manager and are responsible for the completion of numerous different tasks related to that project. Consultants are likely to be working on multiple projects in multiple stages at any one time. Consultant duties are both on-site with the customer and remote.
Responsibilities of the role
• Work as part of a project team implementing software spanning a variety of modules, including Personnel, Payroll and Time and Attendance
• Run workshops/key concept presentations to help the customer understand the configuration of the HR system
• Perform system training based on standard HR material for the customer project team
• Keep abreast of any new releases of the application software so that duties can be performed effectively and value is delivered to the client
• Keep abreast of legislation changes that will affect the use of the software to understand how the advice and guidance provided will impact the customer, if responsible for the implementation of Payroll
• Maintain close client relationships, particularly with the client project team using commercial awareness and recognising when to use each type of consultancy intervention depending on the client situation
• Work closely with other personnel to ensure the implementations meet the client requirements and objectives
• Analyse and understand client needs and clarifying their expectations
• The person shall operate under minimal supervision and will be responsible for ensuring completion of tasks in an effective and timely fashion
• Tasks completed on time and to the highest standard
• Exceed client expectations
• Highly organised and focused
• Meet consultant utilisation targets
• Perform appropriate administration in a complete and timely manner
• Take personal responsibility for utilisation, customer satisfaction and improving quality of service
• Ideally Proven experience of implementation lifecycles of mainstream HR/Payroll solutions, and if relevant the legislative rules behind a payroll system
• Ideal candidate will have an in-depth functional product knowledge of the Core HR software solution, especially the Personnel, Payroll or Time and Attendance module
• Knowledge of integration issues with other products
• Good understanding of the security implementation
• Good understanding of the client business functions
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.