We are actively looking to recruit a talented Implementation Consultant with a proven track record in successfully delivering enterprise level projects to join our existing delivery teams based at our Walton-on-Thames office.
In this role you will be part of a team responsible for delivering system implementations to predominantly Police Forces and Law Enforcement Agencies, based in the UK and overseas, within agreed timescales, quality standards and budget.
The Consultant will focus on analysing requirements, defining a solution and the subsequent configuration and build of the software for release to the customer for UAT testing. A large part of the role will be working closely with customer I.T teams, to install the software in various environments.
You will need to be customer facing, able to lead implementation meetings, assimilate and document specifications with clarity, whether this is a customer facing functional specification or an internal technical one. You will also work with the wider Charter project team to advise the customer on how to best approach implementation and configuration to achieve their objectives. The size of the organisation can often mean that there are several projects back to back or in tandem. This will require particular rigor to ensure that the scope and boundaries of the work are maintained.
This role will require you to undertake security vetting before you are able to visit customer sites.Department Information
Charter Systems - an Equiniti Group business- Over 20 years of industry experience as the UK’s leading provider of Covert Management solutions to Police and Law Enforcement Agencies.Core Duties/Responsibilities
- Participate in the delivery of complex and/or large implementations to the customer in a timely and cost effective manner
- Jointly responsible with other team members for system installation/configuration, project testing, customer testing and support, process improvements and documentation
- Develop strong analytical skills and gain a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer requirements and translate them into software application solutions
- Develop a strong understanding of the Equiniti Charter Systems core software and understand how it will interface with customer’s systems
- Be the lead in solution design, prototyping and subsequent builds of software solutions, ensuring technical and functional specifications are accurate and relevant
- Liaise with Development teams to communicate any product changes and interface requirements and ensure they are accurately documented
- Ensure all Product related issues are communicated back to Product teams
- Experience of working in a complex project environment with definitive objectives and deadlines
- The capability to analyse business requirements and identify software solutions
- Hands on experience of designing and configuring a complex software system in an enterprise environment
- Experience in SQL and Oracle
- An understanding of how to manage work to meet the customer’s expectations and control scope
- That you are an articulate and positive person with excellent communication skills both in writing and verbally
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to demonstrate
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Customer Facing Roles
- Implementation Experience
- System Implementations
- Technical Solution Design