Implementation Consultant - WFO
Our Client is a Telecommunications and Contact Centre solutions provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- This is a Home Based role in the UK with regular travel (nation and international).
- Responsible for providing consultative lead on the company’s WFO deployments.
- Ensure that customers are fully trained on the implemented solutions.
- Support customer and clients with functional system proficiency.
- Offer functional insight to end users to enable them to improve their WFO operations.
- Set up and execute functional training sessions for customers both workshop and 121.
- Review and standardise the solution performance.
- Ongoing review of internal operations to implement developments where necessary.
- Carry out functional system testing (end to end, integration and UAT support).
- Take ownership of the management of solution deployments.
- Carry out POC as / when required, as well as occasional escalation management.
- Provide remote or onsite functional consultation to end users with deployment and going live.
- Demonstrate flexibility around working hours to provide customers with high level support.
- The role requires national and international travel to customer sites.
- Promote strong work ethic and represent the company in a professional way.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of Verint and Avaya products from functional design to training and deployment (Workforce Management, Interactions / Quality Monitoring).
- At least 5 years’ functional experience across Avaya / Verint products.
- Job relevant degree or qualification would be desirable.
- Solid understanding of Contact Centre settings.
- Strong English language skills both verbal and written.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- The ability to explain complex technical matters in a clear, concise way.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable ability to transfer own knowledge to train customers and end users.
- General knowledge of software deployment methodologies would be a plus.
- Verint SA and DPA understanding would be highly advantageous.
- Previous troubleshooting experience on solution and software would be beneficial.
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Takes pride in quality of work and natural desire to improve own technical knowledge.
- Functional Design
- System Testing
- Functional Implementation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job