A Junior Implementation Consultant with experience of working with SQL, networks and Windows environments is required by a Global player in the Security Management software, based near Woking.
Contributing to the delivery of mission critical, software enterprise systems in this ambitious, growing company this role offers realistic opportunities for professional and technical growth, leading you to SeniorImplementation Consultant / Software Solution Engineer.
- Proven track record in either delivering, installing, implementing or supporting a enterprise level application suites E.g. ERP, CRM, ITSM, Document Management, Fleet Management, EPOS
- Knowledge of database technology, ideally Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of networking principles and the IP protocol
- Experience with any OO development language, e.g. .Net, Java, C++, C#
- Knowledge of VM Environments
- Any experience in Physical Security Information Management (PSIM), would be beneficial: CCTV, Access Control, Perimeter Intrusion Detection, Intruder Detection, Fire, etc.
Extensive product and delivery training is given on day one and due to the complexity of the role you’ll be expected be able to start delivering solutions within 4-6 months, DOE. At that point the role will evolve to cover the following duties
- To provide implementation services and support during the delivery life cycle of an enterprise solution
- Remote technical integrations
- International travel to client sites for final stages of implementation (25% of the time
- Interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Produce solution designs for projects
- Database integrations
- FAT, SAT and user driven UAT testing
- Infrastructure / Server management
This established UK company has a track record in influencing the path for Physical Security Systems industry. With few obvious competitors, and a recent seismic shift in the market due to massive customer adoption, ambitious and realistic growth plans for 2018-20.
Alternative Titles: Software Solution Engineer, Implementation Engineer, Software Delivery Consultant, Software Consultant Software Support Consultant, Software Delivery Engineer.
Package: £30-40,000 + Benefits
KV Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business
- Software Implementation
- Customer Facing Roles
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job