Job Title: Implementation Consultant / Project Manager (Software)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Leading Software House based near to Guildford is currently looking to hire a Implementation Consultant that will have a strong background in project managing software Implementations, which will also involve configuration of software packages, providing process reviews for customers and testing.
The ideal candidate must have experience in software implementation and should show good technical skills and a proven record of picking up new systems to an expert level.
The ideal Candidate will be responsible with the following:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Analyse risks and opportunities.
- Configuration of software packages, in line with the scope of the project.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Work with the Client Project Manager to eliminate blockers.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools, such as Trello and Microsoft Project.
- Experience of the public sector would be an advantage.
If this sounds of interest, please apply immediately to this advert
- Configuration Management
- Project Management
- Software Implementation