This is a great opportunity to work with a recognised leader in the area of E-Learning software.
Fantastic role for an individual with Training or Teaching experience
My client is a leader in the Educational Software space. To help with their continued growth they are seeking an implementation and support consultant who can enhance their after-sales support service.
This is not a technical support role, more of a customer support role involving training, coaching and relationship building.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide online support and training to primary and secondary schools on how to use the software (training given).
- Ensuring software is used correctly in the education environment and increase the usage where possible.
- Maintain accurate records on the Customer Relationship Management System
- Provide feedback internally in a timely manner.
This role would suit someone who is passionate about providing excellent customer service and is great at developing relationships.
Experience and skills required:
- Ability to be adaptable in order to meet the demands of this developing role.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent ICT skills - Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint
- GCSE Grade C or higher in Maths and English.
- Required to take holidays out of school term time.
- Pass a DBS check as working with school data
- Training experience and or teaching/classroom experience
- Knowledge and experience in how children learn to read.
- Experience with web conference presentations/training.
- Own car with a full driving license as on occasion you may be required to work offsite.
Contact us in confidence to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job