My client have been a leading provider of manufacturing intelligence software in the process industry for 30 years. With a reputation for great service their goal is to establish quality as a key strategic focus, supporting their customers in their drive for operational excellence. Their software helps many leading local and global manufacturers harness the power of information throughout the manufacturing chain; improving product quality & consistency, reducing losses & costs and optimizing production flexibility - all leading to happier customers and higher profits. Whatever your focus is - SPC, TQM, 6-sigma, Continuous Improvement or OEE, my client can help drive actionable quality and process improvements with results and payback measured in weeks or months.
Due to continued growth they now require to recruit an Implementation Consultant. The role will involve primarily the implementation and training of their bespoke manufacturing intelligence solution. This will include : -
- Involvement from the kick off meeting to Go-Live.
- Determining project scope, deliverables and time line
- Training software Administrators, Training the trainer, Training the user
- IT Infrastructure and SQL server knowledge
- Travel both within the UK and Europe, travel further may occasionally be required.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills: -
- Previous background in manufacturing
- Previous background in IT implementation
- Multi Lingual (ideally with Dutch)
- Strong project management skills
- Available beyond normal business hours when necessary
- Good presentation and strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- ERP Software