Implementation Consultant for Property Management / Facilities Management / Asset Management Software - home based (anywhere south of the Midlands, roughly within 120 miles of Ealing) with regular travel to client sites. Starting salary to £60k + healthcare, good pension and life& travel insurance (also happy to look at candidates at the £35k mark with a year or so of software implementation experience if you meet the criteria below).
Supremely successful and growing company operating in the UK and globally across 5 continents. One of the world leaders in property management, facilities and asset management software for real estate and quite an extraordinary success story.
This specialist software consultancy is a highly regarded and innovative software company who develop and sell their own integrated property management / asset management / facilities management / procurement and accounting software.
Recent project wins have opened up a new role for an additional Implementation Consultant to work with their integrated property software. Their solutions are fully modular, built on Oracle, SQL and .Net and encompass property management, tenants, planning, energy, unit pricing, job costing, investments, document management, fixed assets, income analysis, funds, insurance, maintenance and finance. These are fully flexible and comprehensive software solutions, and very interesting to work with.
What do they want? A Professional Services Consultant or Implementation Consultant with full life cycle project skills (requirements gathering, analysis, business process, documentation, liaising with the developers, configuration, software implementation, data migration, go-live, user training)
Three different software backgrounds you might come from:
- Experienced in the implementation of property management or facilities / asset management or business software such as Propman, Sage Property, Qube, COINS, Tramps, BlueBox, Manhattan, Yardi, Rentman, Horizon, WinMan, Vebra or similar
- OR experienced with commercial accounting software implementation with solutions such as Dynamics NAV, Coda Dream, Oracle Financials, QuickBooks, Sage 200, Sage 1000, Xero, Pegasus Opera, Dynamics GP, Lawson, Access Accounts, Agresso, SAP Business One, Iris Exchequer, Infor SunSystems or similar
- OR other APPLICATIONS Software Implementation that is relevant to their market and has a finance function such as DMS (Dealer Management Systems), Estate Agency, ERP, Construction Software, Automotive, Legal Accounting Software, or similar
- Sound MS Office (and any knowledge of MS Project, SQL, Oracle and / or Prince 2 would be useful too)
- Bright (ideally educated to degree level or high-grade A levels), definitely ambitious, keen and career focused
- Positive, enthusiastic, client driven, determined, motivated and a good person to work with
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
They are looking for someone who is proactive, takes time to listen to clients' requirements and believes in providing quality software and quality services. They have fun here. It's a professional but non-stuffy office culture, they have a flexible working environment, they give back to their communities and they are completely multi-cultural. Great company to work for.
Please get in touch with Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis or drop us a copy of your CV as soon as possible. They are ready to interview from this week onwards.
- Asset Management
- Facilities Management
- Property Software
- Implementation Consultant
- Professional Services Consultant
- Construction Software
- Estate Agency Software