Implementation Consultant ERP Software
Implementation Consultant (ERP Software)
£35,000 - £50,000+ benefits, training and progression
Home working role based around Devon / Cornwall / Exeter
Implementation Consultant required to join a leading software house with various offices across the UK. The role is multi-dimensional and requires a dynamic individual. You will be involved in requirements gathering, business process analysis, functional design, training, go-live & support, project planning and project budget management. You will be required to take full ownership of the entire project lifecycle.
Your role will be a mixture of new project work but also working with existing customers to re-engineer or add value to their existing processes or to implement new modules into their ERP System. You will ideally be in a similar role within ERP so implementation, business analyst, system analyst etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing and vibrant business. A range of new clients and new projects will create a range of new opportunities across the business, excellent for career progression opportunities and investment in new technology.
I am looking for people in the Southampton, Warwick and Manchester areas so feel free to apply if you live in a good proximity to any of these locations.
- Software Experience in ERP: Priority, SAP, Sage, Oracle, Infor, Dynamics, Great Plains, Epicor, JDE or JD Edwards, Exact, NetSuite
- Business process analysis, design and re-engineering
- Real world experience of EPR modules (WMS, Production, Sales, Distribution, Finance)
- Day to day project management skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Data Migration
- Ability to present training to individuals or a group
- Building long term customer relationships
- Financial Background would be very useful
- Development and Database Skills (SQL)
Implementation and support of products will be undertaken at client site therefore you must be happy to travel and have a valid driving license.
Please send your CV to or call for immediate consideration.
ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning, CRM, Software Support, Software Implementation, Implementation Consultant, Priority, SAP, Sage, Oracle, Infor, Dynamics, Great Plains, Epicor, JDE or JD Edwards, Exact, NetSuite, Requirements Gathering
- Software Implementation
- Requirements Gathering
- Software Support
- Great Plains
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Implementation Consultant
- JDE or JD Edwards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'