** Please note this is a home based role and involves national travel around the UK. Flexibility to travel and a full UK driving licence is essential **
Supply Chain Consultant
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from Education, Hospitality and Manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 12,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
As an Access Consultant specialising the implementation of ERP and supply chain solutions within the manufacturing and distribution sector, you will bring with you experience through a proven track record of employment or consultancy within the MRP/ERP/Supply Chain arena. You will be required to deliver high quality consultancy services and training to Access Supply Chain's customers according to agreed procedures/standards.
The role of Consultant is pivotal to the business, which is very client focussed. You will be working within a proven and quality assured implementation methodology framework; and have exceptionally flexible and functional software at your disposal, with scope to have a positive influence on the design of the product. Above all you will be the sort of person that likes to get on with people and to 'get things done' in a Project Team environment. Your work will require travel in the UK, and occasionally abroad. You will be expected to be a team player and to work in an ethical and professional manner at all times with both colleagues and customers.
You will develop into a specialist in our Access Supply Chain application, which covers:
• Supply Chain functions, such as order processing, stock, MRPII, production control, traceability, procurement.
• Finance functions, such as Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Nominal Ledger, Cashbook & Payroll.
• Install and upgrade the Access Software for new and existing clients on customer sites
• Undertake user training on all aspects of the Software product set
• Recommend process improvements for clients to ensure they maximise the benefits of our solutions
• Deliver projects following the Access Implementation Methodology (AIM) under the direction of an Access Project Manager
• Carrying out on site or remote consultancy as directed by the Access Project Manager
• Proactively manage client implementations to support the project manager in ensure that they operate to time and within budget
• Communicate with clients appropriately and manage client expectations to ensure that the client implementation is a success
• Assist the product team with developing system documentation as required
• Assist the product team with developing training materials as required
• Provide advice and guidance to customers on system usage
• Recommend improved working methods for the client to ensure that the software is being fully utilised
• Identify additional sales / upgrade opportunities and liaise with the account managers to ensure that the clients needs are met.
• Previous experience in a consultancy / training / implementation role
• Knowledge Microsoft office applications
• Previous experience working for a software organisation
• Previous experience of SQL, Access database, Crystal report writing, Org plus and/or QAS are desirable but not essential
• Previous experience of software project implementation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job