OVERVIEW: Software Implementation Consultant / Project Implementer sought by software and IT services business specialising in delivering enterprise / ERP software solutions to the multi-channel retail and manufacturing markets. Perfect opportunity for EITHER a proven Software Implementation specialist with solid client facing skills OR for an enterprise / ERP software support / business analyst / systems analyst experienced candidate who wishes to step up and into a customer facing Implementation Consultant role! This is a great position in a rapidly expanding team with REAL chances for further career development and progression into other roles within the company.
Salary dependent on experience is negotiable but target region is C£30K-C£38K+ basic plus C£4.8K car allowance and unlimited fuel card plus pension, health and other excellent corporate benefits.
Location - You will be based in the Bristol office about 50%-70% (each month is different) and then the remainder would be spent on client sites around the UK. If you're not a proven Implementation Consultant then you'll spend a greater % of the time in the office for the first 12 months+.
My client is a very established and profitable software and IT services business specialising in the multi-channel retail and manufacturing markets. Operating primarily in the UK and Ireland, my client delivers solutions to organisations with turnovers typically between £5m and £250m. My client has a focus on growth, which is underpinned by a continual investment in its enterprise software solutions to ensure they are consistently market-leading, helping customers stay one step ahead of their competition.
THE ROLE & OPPORTUNITY
As a result of a focus on profitable growth and sustained investment in its enterprise software, my client is creating new roles within its software implementation team. You will work on projects implementing ERP software solutions at clients throughout the UK. Depending on your level of experience and competency your role will vary from project to project comprising Implementation, project management, customer training, business analysis, solution design, gap analysis, software installation, software configuration, testing, training and initial support following go live.
Day to day duties and responsibilities will depend on your experience level but include SOME of the following;
.• Work with the Senior Project Manager to ensure that projects are delivered to
• Setting and managing client expectations throughout the full project lifecycle.
• Acting as the first point of contact for the client throughout the project lifecycle
• Developing training materials and training the client’s staff in the use of their
• Installing and implementing software on servers, PCs and terminals
• Analysing business requirements and drafting high-level specifications for client
• Providing specifications to the software development team for new functionality
• Identifying and documenting change requests for approval by both the client
and the Senior Project Manager
• Configuring software to meet the required solution design.
• Supporting the client in testing the system prior to go live.
• Providing initial support following go live, prior to handing over to the support
team for on-going support.
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience of implementing or at least supporting / performing analysis on enterprise software solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV, Sage, Access, SAP ERP or similar complex enterprise level software. As mentioned above consideration will be given to experienced candidates from other enterprise software backgrounds and job roles.
You should posses at least SOME of the following;
- Configuring / Implementing / supporting complex software solutions on client sites
- experience in implementing or supporting enterprise scale software or experience of managing or supporting an enterprise software system
- Project management skills AND/OR customer training skills
- Understanding of software delivery processes and ideally methodologies.
- Ability to influence and negotiate and build consensus with both internal and client staff.
- Outgoing and positive personality.
- Flexible and able to work effectively on client sites
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an IT or business discipline.
- Implementation accreditations for enterprise / financial management / ERP / MRP / Accounting software or similar
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
WHAT'S ON OFFER;
- The chance to join a highly established proven market leader who continually invest in their software solutions to stay ahead of the competition
- A comprehensive learning and development program and REAL chances for career progression to Lead implementation or similar roles
- An excellent professional, hard working but fun, team oriented environment
- A highly competitive basic salary plus benefits package
If you are a good match then please send a CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity.
Keywords: ERP, Implementer, , implementation, Consultant , Senior, Enterprise Software, Cloud, Retail, WMS, warehouse management systems, distribution, access supply chain, stock, warehousing, payroll, Finance, Accounting, Dynamics AX / NAV, Sage, Access, Netsuite, SAP ERP, MRP, Manufacturing, Financial, WinMAN, Syspro, K8, K3, QAD, EPICOR, support, analysis, systems, business, product, analyst, solutions, installation, support engineer, Manager, Project Management, Program, Programme