Have you worked on a software implementation project? Do you have specific and specialist experience working with Accountancy software within a Social Housing environment? If so, Code Red Associates could be recruiting for your next exciting career move. We are a specialist supplier of leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & expanding organisations throughout the UK and are currently resourcing for an exciting opportunity for an Implementation Consultant with experience of working with Financial Accountancy applications for a modern & progressive organisation making waves in their marketplace and that is committed to customer satisfaction & employee development.
The purpose of the role will be to provide customer consultancy in relation to software implementation best practice, configuration options, training, testing, documentation, reporting and business processes. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include acting as a project lead, mapping customer business processes, configuring applications to customer specifications, advising on best practice, running train-the-trainer sessions, assisting with user and customer documentation and providing advice and assistance in reporting. Your duties will also extend into pre sales activities, occasionally providing responses to pre-qualifications questions, tender invitation and information requests, whilst hosting software demonstrations and attending exhibitions.
- Experience financial accounting &/or accountancy applications within a Social Housing setting.
- Experience of working within a Financial, Project Management, Business Analysis, part of an Implementation team or project, Systems Analysis, Application Support, Reporting, Training or similar capacity.
- Direct experience of financial accounting products such as Sage, Oracle Financials, Sun Accounts, Advanced Business/Open Accounts, Agresso Financials, MS Dynamics NAV/Great Plains, SAP Financials, JD Edwards, Radius, Task Financials, IRIS, Pegasus, Microsoft Great Plains, CODA, Epicor, Lawson, and/or Infor etc.
- Experience of one or more of the following modules (General Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Purchase Order Processing, Sales Ledger, Sales Invoicing, Cash Book, Stock Management, Fixed Assets, Component Accounting &/or Budget Management.)
- Accountancy Qualification (Such as CIMA, ACCA, AAT, etc.) and/or experience working within an accountancy department
- Financial Interfaces with Housing Systems
- Experience of working for commercial enterprises such as software vendors or IT consultancy/outsourcing organisations
- Project Management experience
- SQL scripting
As an individual you will be self-motivated, deadline driven and able to work under your own steam. You will also be organised and an excellent communicator, who is customer facing and able to be influential and converse with customers at all levels.
This role is home based and will entail time spent travelling and visiting customers around the UK proving consultancy. This may also require occasional overnight stays. Project initiation consultancy, requirement gathering and project handover will usually entail on-site consultancy, however software configuration, documentation and client support can be provided remotely from home or office. All travelling costs and accommodation are paid for by the company. If this sounds like your next move and you want to take advantage of this exciting opportunity, then please apply today swiftly - interview slots are available quickly for suitable and motivated applicants.
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Code Red Associates or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Code Red Associates, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing for us storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities. You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time.
- business analyst
- systems analysis
- project lead
- software implementation
- accountancy software
- application support
- accounting software
- Implementation consultant
- social hosuing
- accountancy applications