Our client, an innovative and vibrant company in the IT software and financial services sectors, is looking to recruit an Implementation Co-ordinator/Manager.
This is a client facing role implementing our client's software solution to businesses in the financial service industry. The candidate will manage the entire implementation process for multiple business clients which will include facilitating project meetings, delivering remote/on-site training and providing on-going account support.
The ideal candidate will have excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
- Planning and resourcing implementation/projects
- Manage project issues
- Direct ownership of the implementation function
- Providing training to clients remotely/on-site
- Working with clients and internal departments to ensure project tasks are completed within the time frame
- Produce reports on implementations/projects
- Supporting colleagues in other areas of the business
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous customer service experience in an office environment
- Previous experience in a client-facing role
- Good level of IT competency with ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experienced user of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience dealing with customer support enquiries
- Financial/ Professional service industry knowledge (desirable)
- Implementation/ Project Management experience (desirable)
- Team player with confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Highly motivated with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong aptitude for learning and applying new skills
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent telephone manner (cheerful, polite, articulate)
- Practical troubleshooting skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'