If you are looking for a new challenge in a progressive environment, with the opportunity to develop your territory and make an immediate impact then this is the job for you. You will have the opportunity to drive sales in an already established Dental Implant company with a long outstanding track record.
Implant Territory Manager
Territory: East Anglia, North London & Home Counties
- Communicate to current and potential customers the qualities of the products with a view of achieving sales and growing market share
- Present in Dental clinic's/ Dental Laboratory's environment
- Support customers and colleagues in providing them with product information, advice on 'best practice' procedures, troubleshooting and enable them to find solutions to their problems
- Inform customers and colleagues about new Medical/Technical product developments and technique updates
- Actively promote training courses
- Assist in constructing and promoting CPD training and technical development of core customer group in your region of the UK
- Actively participate and contribute to the organization of key Dental exhibitions in the UK
- Collate information on the UK market developments and current Dental technology trends
- Ideally dental or dental implant sales experience
- Experience working in practice or lab with implant knowledge and a commercial understanding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'