Impact & Legacy Manager - Birmingham
Are you an experienced and successful Business or Programme Manager?
Are you passionate about making a difference and helping others?
Interested in empowering young people to reach their potential?
Consider the role of an Impact & Legacy Manager for Reed in Partnership on the NCS programme!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
NCS (National Citizen Service) is a youth programme that runs across England and Northern Ireland. We exist to engage, unite and empower young people, building your confidence so you can go out there and achieve your dreams, no matter where you’re from or what your background is.
The Impact and Legacy Manager will lead, manage and facilitate the impact of NCS programme with NCS graduates, companies and other organisations throughout extension phase and beyond, and to measure and report upon this impact to the programme director, wider business, NCS Trust and other stakeholders.
This challenging role will involve leading on and driving the Impact and Legacy function. The Impact and Legacy Manager will be responsible for engaging with a range of private, public and voluntary sector organisations and driving their involvement with NCS.
This role will also involve extensive work with our NCS Graduates including organising graduate events, sourcing graduate opportunities and establishing and managing local and regional Youth Boards across the contract package area.
- Stakeholder engagement - Identify and work with suitable organisations to work with the NCS programme, and build and develop the Employer and Volunteering Offering.
- NCS Graduate Engagement - Work with sub-contracted partners to support the recruitment of NCS graduates to participate in (and run) Graduate Associations and Youth Boards.
- Impact Measurement - Work in conjunction with the Quality Manager to assess the impact of the programme and produce reports to demonstrate programme outcomes.
- General Programme Support - Liaise with delivery partners to secure information on periodic performance, request management information or information on the content/quality of services provided, as well as providing support to the Programme Director in the day-to-day management of the NCS contract.
- Experience in an administrative role.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification); OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Experience of programme or project delivery and liaising with partners, which would support effective day-to-day communication with partners.
- Experience of working either with young people or delivering a project which supports young people and an understanding of the potential barriers faced by young people to accessing services.
- Technical skills including; strong administration skills, good computer/technology skills, basic numeracy skills, good written communication and record keeping skills.
- Willingness to travel across the West Midlands area.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'