My Client, a large investment bank in London are seeking an Impact Assessment Analyst.
The role will consist of the following
- Impact assessing all regulations impacting the bank to be able to identify accountable executive, delivery owner and ensure a readiness check is completion for transition into a delivery programme.
- Provide assurance for regulatory change programmes and escalating regulatory obligation risks.
- Manage stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Experience in tracking changes to existing regulations and identifying upcoming regulations that may impact the bank.
- Stakeholder management experience
- Impact assessment of new regulations effecting a banks operating model experience
- Change management tools experience
- Investment bank exposure
Please apply if you have the above skill set.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.