Immunology Scientist / Senior Scientist
Our client is an innovative and well-supported immunology company who are developing novel vaccines for a wide range of human health applications. They offer the chance to work at the forefront of emerging technologies.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and creative Immunology Scientist or Senior Scientist looking to join a successful and expanding team of research scientists. They will be designing and executing experiments examining tumour-associated macrophages. The successful candidate will have strong experience in immunology assay development techniques and a thirst for utilising these skills acquired through their research to the complex challenges of vaccine and immunotherapy development.
Qualifications / Experience
- PhD in immunology or related discipline; alternatively, MSc or equivalent with 5+ years of relevant work experiences in academia or industry.
- Expertise in tumour-associated macrophages and other immune cell types from tumours is essential!
- Ability to plan experiments and work independently
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to work well under pressure and to challenge timelines
- Strong written and oral communication skills, fluency in written and oral English
- Team working skills
If you are interested in applying for this role please click apply now!
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Keywords: assay development, validation, method, cell culture, ELISA, cell based, antibody, immunology, immunoassay, immune-assay, vaccine, biotechnology, biologics, tumour, tumor, t cell, macrophage, immune cell
- Assay Development
- Cell Culture
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'