Do you have experience using ELISA in an industry setting? There is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated scientist to join a laboratory in Yorkshire. My client is looking for an experienced scientist for a Immunoassay Scientist within their growing team.
Your day-to-day duties as analyst will be:
- Planning and co-ordinating testing as per the project
- Perform method development experiments
- Perform sample analysis and validation experiments (ligand binding methods)
- Perform all work to the standards of GLP
- Enforcing and implementing quality standards and departmental policies and initiatives
- Supporting other areas of laboratory testing as required
You will be right for the role with this background:
- 2+ years experience using ELISA is required, including validation and troubleshooting
- A degree in a relevant science
- Laboratory experience (2+ years)
- The ability to support a team.
- Be able to prioritise and have a flexible attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career. Tell me how you are suitable for the role and send your CV in Word format (2 pages maximum) to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'