Excellent opportunity with a leading analytical services company!
Are you qualified to degree level in a Biological Science? Do you have laboratory experience gained through a project, placement or employment? Have you conducted mammalian cell culture, immunoassays, cell-based assays or similar techniques? Then this could be the role for you!
Working as part of a team you will play a key role in analysis of potential biotherapeutics in various biological samples. Following initial training you will apply your skills and knowledge to carry out a range of techniques including immunoassays, cell-based assays, molecular biology and flow cytometry.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in a biological science (minimum 2:1)
- Laboratory experience conducting mammalian cell culture, immunoassays, cell-based assays or similar techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of working as part of a team, as well as under supervision
- A genuine enthusiasm for science and desire for career progression
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this exciting new role!
Key words: Biopharmaceuticals, biotherapeutics, proteins, peptides, antibodies, enzyme immunoassay, ELISA, Gyrolab, MSD, Mesoscale Discovery, Singulex Erenna, radioimmunoassay, AlphaLISA, DELFIA, pharmacokinetic analysis, flow cytometry, mass spectrometry, immunogenicity testing, cytokines, biomarker quantification, assay automation, cell-based assays, molecular biology, qPCR, western blotting, electrophoresis, DNA sequencing, GLP, Good Laboratory Practice, GCP, Good Clinical Practice, LIMS, industrial lab, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, VRS5829LC