Highly rewarding customer-facing opportunity providing application support and training for innovative immunoassay technology. Following full training at the company headquarters in Sweden, you will be home-based traveling to customer sites around 50% of the time.
- travel to laboratories predominately in the South East/East Anglia to demonstrate/train and showcase the company’s immunoassay technology to prospective and existing customers
- support evaluation of new methods for potential customers and develop plans for customer evaluation projects
- support the Sales team to enhance the customer experience and promote new applications and resources
- attend conferences and give presentations to highlight technology features
- ideally 4+ years’ industry experience within immunoassays or a similar area
- strong problem-solving abilities and the ability to plan projects and strategies
- excellent communication skills in order to succeed in a customer focused position
Apply to VRS Recruitment today!
Key words: applications specialist, applications chemist, applications scientist, immunoassay, ELISA, Gyros, MSD, mesoscale discovery, sales, business development, customer support, problem solving, troubleshooting, presentation, travel, UK, South East, East Anglia, Cambridge, Oxford, London, Stevenage, Manchester, Birmingham VRS6606LC
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'