City law have a brand new requirement for an Immigration Solicitor on a 2/3 day a week basis. The role is focused on providing advice to corporate organisations on UK immigration legislation.
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Act as main point of contact for a range of clients regarding UK immigration legislation.
- Provide updates regarding changes to new immigration system
- Provide advice to corporations on the Sponsor Management System
- Visit client sites to provide training and undertake audits on immigration compliance
- Manage a varied caseload covering PBS and none PBS immigration queries
You will be a qualified Solicitor with strong experience in UK immigration and a proven track record in developing commercial solutions for clients. Experience of corporate immigration is key as you will regularly be advising clients on regarding the sponsor management system. Ability to build strong client relationships is also key as you will provide a main point of contact service to a range of high profile clients. Additional language skills and strong academic background would be advantageous.
- Immigration Law
- Immigration Issues
- UK Immigration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'