A highly reputable and legal 500 ranked law firm based in Central London. This firm provides a concise while informative service across a range of platforms and languages. They pride themselves on their service, availability and flexibility. They have an exceptional reputation for providing market leading legal advice for both Corporate and Private individuals.
The firm have an opportunity for a leading Immigration Solicitor to join their Legal 500 department office. You should be experienced in most aspects of Immigration work including Private Client and Business Immigration.
You will act for a wide range of clients, including high net worth individuals largely in private client immigration applications such as Tier 1 Investor, Tier 1 Entrepreneur and family based applications
This growing and highly regarded team is recognised in Chambers HNW
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- At least 2 years PQE in Private Immigration Law
- Particular emphasis on advising private clients on Tier 1 Investor and Entrepreneur applications
- Advise on the full range of private and corporate immigration work, in the corporate immigration field, for small to medium sized businesses in the UK
- Keeping up to date on changes to UKVI policies and procedures
- Experience in managing your own caseload of complex matters
- Current knowledge and skills in compliance with continual professional development
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Immigration Solicitor, Business Immigration Legal Executive, Associate, Partner
- Immigration Law
- Corporate Immigration
- Business Immigration
- Private Immigration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job