Job title: Immigration Partner
Salary: Market Rate
Are you an experienced senior lawyer looking for an exciting new opportunity? A top 200 law practice based in London is searching for a high-quality Partner to join their existing immigration practice.
What do you need?
- Qualified Solicitor in the UK;
- 8+ years PQE in immigration;
- We’re looking for a substantial following and emphasis on BD.
- 3X salary at a minimum, ideally originating at least £350k in year 1 then £500k annually in new work to the firm
- The majority of the work would be from clients in London we expect, but they could be based at any of our offices with flexibility to work from home, and possibly work part time too if that was of interest
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
- Equal Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'