Immigration Paralegal, Heart of London - Are you ready for a new challenge within a fast-paced legal firm who has an outstanding global reputation. If you are looking in the heart of London then do not miss out, act now.
Position: Paralegal 3+ Experience (Corporate Immigration Law)
Location: Heart of London
Salary £: dependent upon experience
Reward Recruitment is partnered with a leading law firm based in the heart of London, who has developed an outstanding global reputation. This firm is known for its professional and friendly culture and client and people centricity. Our client is committed to growth through client delivery and excellent service levels.
As part of an ambitious growth strategy, the firm is currently recruiting talented people to join their passionate team and to provide a first-rate service whilst maintaining an ethical approach.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing corporate immigration legal support and reporting on related matters to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Reviewing, analysing and reporting on Corporate Immigration Law.
- Researching and drafting client communications relating to legislation and current policy relating to corporate immigration.
- Checking client files, generating invoices, keeping files up to date and closing them on completion.
- Client communication.
- Checking client document files and archiving.
- Editing business plans and researching client’s business proposals.
- Effective interpersonal, written & oral communication skills in an international context.
Personal Skills and attributes:
- Knowledge, experience and passion for Corporate Immigration Law, including some experience of dealing with applications and processes of applications relating to Tiers 1, 2, 3, 4, Spouse, Residence, EEA & Nationality.
- Adopts a client-centred focus always taking responsibility for the level of client service they provide and takes proactive steps to maximise and improve client relationships.
- Creative problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Confident with the ability to interface and develop relationships with a variety of people.
- Socially confident.
- Professional appearance.
Accuracy and attention to detail.