Immigration & Family Solicitor and Experienced Paralegal positions
We request a short video 'cover letter' to be emailed with your CV
Due to our rapidly expanding client base, we are recruiting for both an experienced qualifiedSolicitor and Paralegal to join our friendly fast-paced solicitors practice based in Hendon. For the right candidates this is an exciting opportunity which can match ambitions and offers scope to grow as desired.
Suited to organised, confident and pro-active individuals.
Previous experience practising under English law is essential as well as being in good standing with the SRA.
Educated to degree level, preferably in law.
Current Practising Certificate with SRA (Solicitor)
Minimum 3yrs PQE
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience within all areas of Immigration and Family Law
- Ideally knowledge of Sponsorship Licence, Investor Visa, Sole Representative Visa, Tier 2 Exceptional Talent Visa.
- Strong experience of dealing with all point-based system.
- Able to handle/organise own workload & deadlines
- Multilingual preferred but not essential.
- Excellent legal writing and drafting skills.
- Experience using digital case management systems
- Continued professional development and most up-to-date knowledge of case law.
- Proven Immigration experience in the areas set out below.
Immigration experience required:
- All types of Entry Clearance Visas, Further Leave to Remain and ILR
- All types of Appeals at First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and beyond.
- Strong knowledge of PBS -Tier 1 investor and Entrepreneur Visa, Tier 2, Tier 4, Sponsorship Licenses.
- EU Law including Residence Application, Family Permit, Settlement
- Human Rights Article 8 and Article 3 Applications and Long residence
In return for your contribution, you will receive:
- Competitive salary paid weekly
- NEST Pension contributions
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and Eid
- Experience in a reputable law firm
- A chance to develop the role as your own and influence outcomes
- A supportive team to work with
- A LexisNexis subscription
- Occasional team lunches and dinners
Bukhari Chambers is a bespoke private practice established in 2011.
We are an SRA regulated law firm specialising in Business Immigration, Human Rights, Immigration Law & Family Matters as well as providing court representation. We are expanding our service areas in Autumn 2021.
Based in London but serving clients across the whole of the United Kingdom.
You will be joining a small yet diverse, hard-working team in a family-like environment.
- are a 5min walk from Hendon Central station and are easily accessible by car or bus
- close to shops and cafes
- have full kitchen facilities and other amenities
- have excellent hygiene, safety & security measures in place
- Remote interviewing process
- Wearing a face covering in communal areas.
- Hand sanitizer is provided.
- Surfaces are regularly sanitised.
- Working space is socially distanced with most team members able to remotely
- Virtual client meetings
- Windows are open as advised following government guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time. Permanent. Monday-Friday - 9:30am-5:30pm
Salary: £25,000.00-£37,000 per year (negotiable depending on experience)
- Legal Documents
- Managing Deadlines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'