My client is an award-winning immigration law firm based in Central London.
The firm is currently looking to employ an experienced immigration solicitor or OISC Consultant to join the firm's growing practice.
The role mainly involves:
- Independently managing casework;
- Lasing with clients and providing advice in person as well as over the telephone and email;
- Drafting lists of documents, covering letters and general case correspondence with the Home Office and other authorities;
- Preparing appeal applications, grounds of appeal, witness statements with occasional representations in Tribunals;
- Engaging in marketing and business development of the practice.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and drafting skills, have the ability to multi-task, work under the pressure of deadlines and meeting clients' expectations. Applicants must be able handle their own case load with minimal supervision. Knowledge of additional language(s) is a bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'