International law firm has a brand new requirement for an Immigration Consultant to work as part of their London team. You will provide main point service to a range of global organisations and high net-worth individuals regarding all UK immigration queries.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a growing department within a globally renowned firm.
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Act as main point of contact for a range of clients regarding UK immigration legislation.
- Work with other legal departments to cross-sell firm services and offer a multi-faceted approach
- Provide advice to corporations on the Tier 2 visa category and act as a Level 1 User on the Sponsor Management System
- Visit client sites to provide training and undertake audits on immigration compliance
- Manage a varied caseload covering PBS and none PBS immigration queries
You will have strong experience in UK corporate immigration and a proven track record in providing advice on the Tier 2 visa category and the Sponsor Management System. Ideally, you will have previous experience of working within a city law firm or Big 4 environment. Additional language skills and strong academic background would be advantageous. Ability to build strong client relationships is also key as you will provide a main point of contact service to a range of high profile global clients.
- Immigration Law
- UK Immigration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'