Purchase Ledger Clerk/ Competitive Salary/ Manchester City Centre/ Immediate Start/ Ongoing Temporary - Permanent Opportunity
I am working on an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk looking to advance their accounts payable career in a market leading business.
My Client is able to offer an excellent working environment, market leading benefits and the opportunity to work as part of a motivational team.
They are based centrally and are close to all major public transport links and multiple parking options
- High volume invoice processing
- Setting up new suppliers and amending details
- Query resolution and management regarding payments and invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Management of high volume and varied work flow
- Liaising across multiple business sites to ensure business efficiency
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid within agreed payment time frames
- Support with department projects as required
- Occasional support with BACS and CHAPS payments to suppliers
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with both internal and external contacts
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent computerised system and Excel skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Desire to continue a career within Accounts Payable
- Applicants will be immediately available
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 0900-1730
Although this will initially be a temporary opportunity - There is a high potential that this convert to a permanent contract.
If you are immediately available and have the skills and experience detailed above, please call Rosie at NC Associates on 0161-711-0821 to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job