• To be responsible to the Head of Finance and ELT for the preparation of the 2019-20 budget to the agreed timetable.
• Take a lead role in annual budgeting-setting £26m
Management Accounts & Reporting Duties
• Implement department coding structure
• Prepare budget for 236 sites/departments
• Prepare spreadsheets for 236 sites, incorporating budget for 2017/18 and Set budgets from zero. Review previous spending patterns. Implement a new budget framework and document the bases of all decisions.
• Prepare summary spreadsheet for budget 2019-20
• Prepare income schedules for all sites income streams
• Review and re-set salary budgets, based on contracted hours paid to include, management, vacancies and SALT, and budgeted uplifts.
• Work with the Service Delivery Officer to provide meaningful expenditure information of staffing costs.
• Consult with budget holders to engage with the process and clarify any issues
• Prepare Capital Bids spreadsheet and liaise with IT provider and Empower (property manager) on site needs
• Provide weekly updates to Director of Corporate Services and the Head of Finance. Report to ELT on progress
• Prepare a draft budget report for ELT to approve
• The output of the overall project is: a full draft budget (incorporating growth and savings) for presentation to ELT and final approval at Board
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'