This is an exciting opportunity for an Immediately available Credit Controller to join a growing organisation during a busy period. this is a temporary positions for someone with NO notice period.
Page are proud to represent this organisation with an ongoing temporary position in London. This is a great opportunity to get back into work quickly and use your skill set to its fullest.
The key responsibilities are:
- Working alongside a strong collections team
- Ensuring the timely collection of unpaid invoices
- working to reduce DSO
- Assisting collections team in any way possible
- Maintaining strong working relationships with clients
- Work alongside accountancy team
- Cash allocations
- Bank reconciliations
The successful Immediately available Credit Controller will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well alongside a collection team
- Strong understanding of collection processes
- Previous exposure in a fast paced collections environment
- Must be Immediately available
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to adapt to different clients and account needs
The successful Immediately available Credit Controller will be offered a competitive salary.
Please do not apply without Reading the requirements in full.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'