Assistant Accountant/ Accounts Payable/ Immediate Start/ Sage 200/ 0900-1700/ Varied Role
I am supporting my client, who are based just outside of the city centre with an immediate requirement. This will be an ongoing assignment that has strong potential to convert to a permanent role.
My client are able to offer a varied and fulfilling role, an excellent working environment, flexibility in working hours and the opportunity to gain hands on experience within a fast growing business.
I am keen to speak with candidates that have experience within a varied role, covering transactional processes whilst also supporting with the completion of month end accounts. Applicants should be immediately available and will ideally have used the Sage 200 accounting package.
- Accruals and prepayments journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Processing payments to suppliers via BACS
- Credit control, sales ledger
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Statement reconciliations
Further supporting the finance manager with;
- Production of management accounts including P&L analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashflow forecasting
- Previous experience within a varied and fast paced role
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience of the Sage 200 accounts package is highly advantageous
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Be able to start on an immediate or reduced notice basis
If you are immediately available, have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new opportunity, please call Rosie on 00161-7111-08821 to discuss or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.
- Sage 200
- accounts payable
- assistant accountant