Immediate start - Year 5 Teacher in South Bristol
This role is starting in April and will last until the end of the academic year. The hours/days required are Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday and Friday.
This is a full class role with the expected responsibilities.
About the Role:
* April start, until the end of the academic year
* Planning and delivering lessons to Year 4 students, working at the expected NC level
* Supporting the other class teacher, and support staff
* Undergoing in-service training where required
* Observing and implementing current school policies and good practice
* Contributing the school and pupil progress
* Working half day Wednesday, All Day Thursday and Friday
* A flexible and resourceful approach
* You will be dedicated and resilient
* Excellent time management skills
* Punctual and reliable
* Creative and enthusiastic
* Experienced with KS2 curriculum
About the School:
* A large primary school in south Bristol
* Rated good by OFSTED
* Good facilities, including a swimming pool
To be considered for this role, you will need to:
*Have a right to work in the UK (A Valid Visa).
*Hold QTS in the UK.
*Two recent child based references and relevant DBS/Police checks.
Interviews will be commencing ASAP so please apply with an up to date CV now! Email your CV's to or alternatively call . We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates as well as adhering to strict safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and enhanced DBS check.
- key stage 1
- primary teacher
- key stage 2
- KS2 Teacher
- KS1 teacher
- year 5 teacher
- primary PGCE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job