Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + one of the best commission structures available to graduates!
Are you a graduate looking for a change of pace in your job? Are you currently tired of the monotic lifestyle that a 9-5 job provides? Are you also looking to earn a lot of money quickly?
Then Recruitment may very well be for you!!
Not everyone is cut out for recruitment so outlined below are the typical specs of a Graduate/ Trainee Recruitment Consultant Job:
The Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- You will be expected to headhunt the very best candidates for specific roles.
- Meeting high value sales targets and taking home a minimum of £2,000 before your basic is even added!
- Writing and placing advertisements just like this one!
- Cold calling individuals and building relationships with candidates and clients alike.
Incentives of being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Realistic basic salary of £23k
- 1st Year OTE 45k; 2nd Year OTE 60k - 85k; 3rd Year £100k +
- Annual trips to Las Vegas, Ibiza, Hong Kong etc.
- Opportunities to be placed abroad in offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Germany and America to name a few!
- Progression opportunites that no other Graduate Job offers! You are expected to make 2 promotions in year 1 seeing your basic rise to £27k with the potential to being a director within 5 years!
The Perfect Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Sporty background preferable or just a Resilient, Competitive edge to your personality.
- Graduate preferable but again not necessary.
- Some Sales experience or just confidence in your own abilities to negotiate.
- A personable individual who is easy to get on with and can draw on life experiences to motivate them.
- Have a burning desire to succeed and ability to set yourself high targets and to smash them month after month.
Please apply below to find out more
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UKâ€™s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job