Immediate Start: Sales Assistant
No previous experience in Sales necessary!
We’re new to Manchester and actively growing our team and are looking for people with a competitive nature and desire to learn sales!
At Element Events, we take extreme pride in the results we achieve and in our company culture.
Are you outgoing, enjoy a team environment, open to learning new techniques in customer service, marketing and sales?
We are seeking energetic and ambitious candidates looking to spread their wings and gain career progression, by working with the UK’s top brands!
No Experience? No problem, we offer everyone with full training! All we ask from you is that you are as passionate as us to learn.
What we provide for successful Element Events candidates:
• Full training and on-going mentoring
• Travel opportunities
• Invite to social and corporate events
• Career progression and business development
• Additional bonuses and incentives
Some of the main responsibilities for the Sales Assistant role are:
• Meeting with potential new customers on behalf of the company
• Face to face marketing, sales and customer service
• Creating a relaxed and fun environment for customers
• Living our commitment to providing an incredible service every day
• Contributing to an awesome working environment and team culture
Junior Sales Assistant Requirements:
• Great attitude, ambition and drive
• Be customer focused, with passion for delivering the extra factor interaction and outstanding customer service
• Use dynamic, vibrant and enthusiastic methods to build rapports with customers- providing a personally tailored experience
• Work alongside our current team to implement sales and branding strategies
Regardless of experience or background, we are confident our product training and development will enhance your skills beyond your potential.
We currently offer the security of both full-time and flexible self-employed positions, with an uncapped commission only earning structure. We offer an extensive career development opportunity, we like to take care of those who believe that with the right teacher, you can learn anything you need to, to survive and thrive.
Successful applicants will additionally be offered the opportunity to spend a full voluntary day with our team - a full eye-opening, hands-on experience day to confirm its the best match for both parties.
Click Apply, if you are selected, we will be in contact within 1-3 working days!
About Element Events:
Element Events is a new sales and marketing company that has just landed in Manchester! Focusing on face-to-face interaction. At Element Events, we represent internationally recognised companies, ranging from telecoms, construction, charities, consumables, energy, beauty brands and security.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job