Retail Sales Assistant: Immediate Start
Calling all Retail Sales Assistants, Retail Sales Associates, Sales Staff…
Are you looking for faster advancement, progression, and more money?
Can you see yourself leading a team and learning to test new marketing campaigns?
Do you have a winning attitude, a desire to succeed, and a whatever-it-takes work ethic?
If so, we’d like to meet you so we can discuss our opportunities and your future!
Retail Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Representing Our Clients with Integrity and Enthusiasm at Promotional Events
- Engaging in Conversation with Existing and Potential Customers
- Registering Interested Customers for Services
- Learning and Retaining Information for Sales Presentations
- Working Towards Individual and Team Targets
We offer our Retail Sales Assistants:
- Paid Training, Flexible Hours and Uncapped Earning Potential
- Advancement and Education Based on Career Goals
- A Fast-Paced, Positive, Energetic Work Environment
- Advancement Based on Results, Not Seniority or Politics
- Travel Opportunities - Regional, National, and International
- Ongoing guidance, and an open-door policy
- Regional, national and possibly international travel opportunities (check out our Instagram @norfolkandsuffolkpromotions for photos)
- Weekly team nights and meals out after work such as bowling, cinema, go-karting, and meals at Norwich’s top restaurants.
- Fun, team-oriented work environment with a positive atmosphere
- Flexible hours, uncapped commission only pay and responsibilities based on individual career goals
- Detailed payment and advancement structure
We also provide all necessary product training for each client/campaign. We operate with an open-door policy and offer ongoing support, so it’s a great environment for career starters and career changers
Retail Sales Assistants Should Have:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A Professional Appearance (and Attitude!)
- Leadership Qualities and Teamwork Capabilities
- The Ability to Multi-Task and Make Decisions
- Experience Working in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Ability to work in the UK on self employed basis
- A Reliable Work History and Attendance
- The Ability to Work Unsupervised (Self-Motivated)
If this opportunity sounds like it might be the right fit for you, send your CV to us today as we’re moving quickly with successful candidates! Note: To confirm the role within our events sales team is the right for you we will be providing shortlisted candidates the opportunity to attend one of our events (withing the Norfolk & Suffolk area) as an unearned observation. This will be a full day to ensure you get a full picture of what it is like to work within our team.