We require a Immediate Start - Interim Payroll Admin with previous payroll experience, comfortable working within in a fast pace environment and to tight deadlines. The successful individual will be familiar with processing time-sheets, data entry and general payroll queries to work for our client in the public sector and government sector, based in Houghton Regis, Dunstable.
My Client are a part of the public sector and government sector, providing the right individual with an amazing opportunity to gain valuable experience.
Immediate Start - Interim Payroll Admin key responsibilities consist of:
- Calculation and recording of associated payroll detail for each employer (employee hours, payment, tax, NI, holidays, expenses etc.
- Generation of accurate HMRC documentation for employer including quarterly payments information and year-end completion and documentation.
- Timely creation of payslips for all service user employees
- Accurate weekly input of all detail from payroll user time sheets to payroll system
The successful Immediate Start - Interim Payroll Admin will have the following skills:
- Experience working within payroll
- Adequate Excel Skills
- Data entry and processing time sheets abilities
- Familiar with payroll legislation
- Ability to conduct oral and written communication in other languages
- Working knowledge of HMRC regulations and systems
The successful candidate will receive various benefits such as discount on various retails, travel and free on site parking.
- Excel skills
- Input of data
- HMRC knowlege