Are you available immediately and looking for a temp to permanent role? Do you enjoy the buzz of a busy and lively call centre? If so Osborne Appointments may have the job for you!
We are currently looking for a number of customer service candidates to join our client based in Borehamwood. This role is an immediate start temporary to permanent role.
Key points on the organisation:
- Experience is desired but not a priority, as long as you’ve got a strong work ethic and a keen attitude you’ll be considered.
- Voted one of the ‘best companies to work for in the UK’ this role will offer you the chance to become part of an award winning, well known organisation that welcomes new ideas from employees at all levels.
- You’ll have the chance to be part of a fun loving and social team. Current employees are extremely welcoming and friendly.
Duties will include:
- Managing incoming telephone calls
- Communicating politely with customers by telephone, email and live chat
- Solving customer queries
- Multi-tasking and liaising with other departments
- Ensuring that the department Service Levels (SLA) are constantly achieved
- Making sure that our customer satisfaction rating is at a consistently high level
- Recording all interactions on the database
- Learning about products and keeping up to date with changes on a daily basis
- Completing ad-hoc tasks requested by Team Leaders
Hours: 9:00 - 17:30 (Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend)
Salary: £9.20 per hour
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only successful candidates will be contacted however we do keep all applications on file and consider for other roles within our clients.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. Osborne Appointments are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Customer Satisfaction. As an Osborne Appointments candidate you should expect a personal and tailored approach to us helping you find your next career move, whether it be temporary or permanent.
This role is being advertised on behalf of Osborne Appointments who are acting as an Employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job