This client is an established, award-winning, market leading fintech search firm in the bustling heart of London. The client offers clear and frequent opportunities for growth and progression within the company. The company provides a comprehensive 3-week training program lead by team leaders and directors.
- Sourcing candidates using various methods.
- Generating clients leads.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Interviewing candidates face-to-face.
- £20,000-£22,000 base salary with a first year OTE of £36,000.
To become the successful candidate, you must:
- Show natural sales ability – No requirement for past sales experience.
- Have strong work ethic.
- Be motivated by money & incentives.
- Be highly competitive, target driven and ambitious.
Rewards & Incentives:
- Annual summer and end of year vacations.
- Michelin star lunch clubs.
- Flexible working
- Weekly socials.
- Free beers in the office on Friday.
Shortlisting for this application ends first week of July, so if this role appeals to you please send your CV to the email below and I will be in contact ASAP.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to several clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search has Entry-Level and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'