Immediate Start - Finance Assistant - £16,000 - £17,000 per annum
An opportunity has arisen to join a reputable and established local employer based in Watford. We are looking for an immediately available or very short notice Finance Assistant to work as part of their team.
- Assisting the finance team with all areas of administration
- Coding and matching invoices
- Collecting outstanding monies by telephone
- Ensuring all in-house financial systems are accurate and updated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Positive and Professional attitude towards work
- Good team worker
- Committed to task completion
Candidates who are immediately available or very short notice will only be looked at for this position as the client would like someone to start ASAP.
"Due to a large number of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies."
- Administrative Support
- Credit Control
- Finance Team