Our client is looking for an energetic immediate Start - Data Entry Clerk to fill the roll of data entry/office administration to work within a creative and supportive team who love working on projects based in Luton.
Our client are an internationally recognised retail company based in Luton. The company pride itself on providing various different opportunities for the successful candidate for longer term progression within the business with a potential of moving into a permanent role.
The successful Immediate Start - Data Entry Clerk duties consist of:
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- Update data and delete unnecessary files
- Entering data from our internal portal from source documents within time limits
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Immediately available
- Locally based to Luton
The successful Immediate Start - Data Entry Clerk will have the following skills:
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be highly motivated with a positive "can do "attitude
- Must be detail-oriented and ability to multi-tasks
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proven work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk
The right candidate will be given the opportunity to gain valuable experience working along side qualified professionals.
- Handling Data
- Data entry
- Excel Literate