Customer Service & Sales Assistant - Full Training Available
Do you enjoy speaking with customers?
Do you thrive in a target driven environment?
Want a structured career path?
Central Adlantic is a young, dynamic and ambitious sales, marketing and promotions firm based in Glasgow. We specialise in customer acquisition through in-person promotions at events and venues. We are expanding our events portfolio and we have immediate openings for customer service & sales assistants to undergo full training.
We are looking for inspirational people to speak to members of the public about our client’s products, services, and fantastic causes.
If you have people skills, but no customer service or sales experience don’t sweat it! We will provide full customer care / service, promotions and sales training, and development via our in-house coaching team.
We are looking for people that aren’t afraid of hard work, can think on their feet and that are hungry for success.
Customer Service & Sales Assistant Responsibilities
- Communicate with clients and customers
- Answer all questions in an honest and straightforward manner
- Meet with customers at live events to showcase client products
- Track and record daily sales
- Work with a marketing team to build brand and customer base for clients
- Attend industry meetings as scheduled
- Must be able to travel to various locations for promotional marketing events
- Great money - Rewarding commissions which are not capped
- Company parties once a month
- Great supportive working environment
- Fast track development for the right people
- Training is provided by experienced coaches
- The chance to travel all over the UK, US, and Australia
- Great prizes for hitting targets, such as GoPros, holidays and games consoles
This is a fun role only suited to people with outgoing personalities!
How to Apply
Submit your CV via the online process by clicking the apply button. Applicants must be 18+ and available full-time.
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OFFICE & FIELD BASED POSITION AT PRE-BOOKED EVENT VENUES*
Due to legal reasons, applicants must be 18 or over. Applicants must be able to commute to our office in Glasgow City Centre daily! A driving licence is not a requirement! Applicants who are successful at the first interview will be invited to spend an unpaid day observing one of our events in action, shadowing a representative to get a feel for what the role would entail. Applicants will not be compensated and expenses will not be covered. Our events can take place up to 20 miles from Glasgow and applicants will be expected to travel. These roles are offered on a self-employed basis and paid on commission only, there is unlimited earning potential as all earnings are uncapped, therefore you are in control of your earnings.
- Customer Service