Reed, Colchester are looking for several customer service agents to work for a specific newspaper in Colchester on a full time permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to kick start or further their career.
As a customer service agent your role is to act as a liaison, provide product/service information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and a sense of urgency in line with the agreed processes and KPIs.
Hours for this role are on a rota basis of Monday - Sunday 07.00 - 19.00, 40 hours per week.
• Respond to inbound calls and deal with the enquiry appropriately.
• Answer all incoming contacts professionally within agreed timescales.
• Ensuring that you work within industry compliance guidelines.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints in accordance with agreed guidelines.
• To ensure adherence to key performance indicators.
• Provide customers with product and service information whilst remaining a brand advocate.
• Enter customer information accurately & to the required standards.
• Process orders, forms and applications.
• Identify priority issues and escalate to management if appropriate.
• Route customer contacts to appropriate resource.
• Follow up customer enquiries where necessary.
• Flexibility: to perform other duties, as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.
Professional Skills & Abilities (ability & experience)
• Experience working in a busy Contact Centre handling calls and emails
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (Word, Excel & the internet)
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology, especially Salesforce
• Good data entry/keyboard skills
• Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
• Previous Customer service experience is advantageous.
Interpersonal Skills & Abilities (behaviour / attitude)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem analysis & problem solving skills
• Works well under pressure
• Excellent administration and organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Salary: £7.00 per hour – £7.83 (£14,560 - £16,286 per annum)
Please note: if selected you will be asked to attend an assessment centre (2 hours) this or next week. You will need to be available immediately as the client is looking to put people on a training course straight away
If you are interested and have experience or exposure working within a customer focused role then I would be keen to hear from you. I will be looking for candidates who are immediately available only (due to the start dates in mind).
Emma White, Senior Permanents Consultant REED – Colchester.
Alex McCormick, Permanents Consultant REED - Colchester
Email: Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org / Alex.McCormick@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'