A fantastic new opportunity is available for an experienced Credit Control Clerk to join a successful manufacturing business based in Liverpool City Centre on 3 month contract basis. Joining an expanding finance team this is the perfect opportunity for a candidate with proven experience to join a forward thinking organisation. The successful candidate will assist the Credit Control team and will be allocating incoming payments and chasing overdue invoices. The is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team in an impressive city centre office!
The Credit Control Clerk will be responsible for:
- Allocating a high volume of cash and payments
- Chase unpaid invoices
- Posting cash payments
- Assisting the Credit Control team with invoice and cash management
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong IT skills, MS Excel is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you have all of the above requirements for the Immediate Start - Credit Controller position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of purchase ledger vacancies including:
- Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Assistant Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Transaction Processing Clerk
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Purchase Ledger Supervisor/Purchase Ledger Manager
- Transactional Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
- Customer Queries
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'