Think Pipeline is looking for articulate and enthusiastic internal salespeople with a proven track record, to join our expanding team. Over the past 10 years, Think Pipeline has built an unprecedented reputation in the marketplace for delivering excellent results to its valued clients and is now executing an expansion strategy to build out a team of motivated, target driven individuals, to develop and grow its customer base. We are specialists in the IT/Technology market and covet the fact that we are partnered with some of the industry’s biggest names.
- Be assigned to specific client campaigns making outbound calls to mid-market and enterprise level companies
- Develop relationships with C level contacts within target companies
- Manage a prospect database, researching where applicable and keeping it up to date
- Accurately reporting and fact finding as much as possible about target companies to develop a high level intelligence on them
- Complete daily and weekly reporting tasks in-line with company policies and procedures
- Achieve and exceed set targets
- To be able to work on multi-campaigns listening for key indicators from prospect to see which campaign they would most suit
- Excellent communication skills with outstanding articulation including written
- Ability to listen for key indicators and the ability to openly achieve a natural conversation
- Convey client company and solution messaging fluently
- Positive attitude and ability to handle objections
- Closing skills - utilising BANT methodology.
- IT literate - MS Suite
- EMEA languages beneficial but not essential
- If multi-lingual must be flexible to work on non-language campaigns when required
- Previous experience of selling the latest agile IT technologies/solutions/services.
- Excellent career prospects
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'