Please only apply to this role if you are immediately avaialble or on less than 1 week's notice.
We are supporting a well established FMCG business with the search for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the AP Manager, the Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for paying internal and external vendors on a timely and accurate basis, inputting invoices on a daily basis to ensure all weekly and monthly deadlines are met, resolving day to day queries in a professional manner by interacting with customers.
In this role, you will...
- Processing & coding a high volume of invoices weekly
- Posting invoices accurately to weekly and monthly deadlines
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of documents
- Resolve all queries in a timely manner
- Distribution of invoices across the business
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Timely and accurate delivery of payment cycle for suppliers
- Ensure discounted invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Preparing and running the weekly supplier payment runs
- Sending payment runs via BACs
- Reconciling open items for monthly deadlines
- Ad hoc duties to support the rest of the finance team
- Minimum 1 years Accounts experience
- Computer literate (Financial systems knowledge plus intermediate excel skills)
- Experience with Oracle (desirable but not essential)
- Attention to detail, accurate when working under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships with other departments
Please only apply to this role if you are immediately available or on less than a 1 week notice priod.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respons to every application and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'