Office Angels are looking for an Experienced Sales Coordinator to join their Global Client based in Luton as soon as possible!
Senior Sales Coordinator
Must be Available Immediately
Maternity Cover 12 month FTC
Monday - Friday 08:30-17:00
£22,500 - 27,000
The Sales Coordinator position provides dedicated support to the Agency Sales and Specialist Sales Team.
- Assist team with Quarterly review PowerPoint presentations
- Organise team holidays, update organisational chart, book accommodation weekly
- Provide complete administrative support with daily use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Organise and attend regular team meetings, minute taking and distribution
- Planning and organisation for the Director of Sales & Assistant Director of Sales
- Coordinating hospitality events
- Work with complex spreadsheets on Excel regarding department and event budgets.
- Strong Admin and Office skills.
- Ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint to a high standard
- Works well under pressure and is able to prioritise effectively
- Proven track record of excellent verbal, numerical and analytical ability
- Experience coordinating a small sales team and managing of client and sales data
- Team spirited and results orientated
- Highly motivated
- An excellent understanding of the sales processes
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong customer and relationship management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Understand basic revenue management functions and processes
- Effective decision making skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
There is an immediate need for this position please apply if you are available to start a new position with little or to notice period
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for you to be patient and wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- diary management