BMI Healthcare is the UK’s largest provider of independent healthcare with a network of hospitals across the country. Our aim is to employ the best nursing, theatre and allied healthcare professionals in addition to outstanding non-clinical and support staff who underpin everything we do. Being part of the wider BMI Healthcare group offers the prospect for great career progression and development throughout the UK.
BMI Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen provides private healthcare, medical and surgical services to many patients each year. Our Radiographers are continually delivering an outstanding patient experience to all who are treated on-site and this is reflected in our excellent patient satisfaction scores year on year.
We have an opportunity for an Imaging Lead to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
If you think that you have the skill set to oversee the day to day clinical MRI service delivery, with a high degree of professionalism; ensuring effective deployment of staff and provision of a high quality, responsive, patient focused service then this may be the post for you.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience within a multi-modality imaging department.
- A wide general radiographic background with expertise in one or more specialised area.
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
- Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
Duties of this role include:
- Overseeing day to day clinical service delivery, with a high degree of professionalism; ensuring effective deployment of staff and provision of a high quality, responsive, patient focused service.
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
In addition to your salary you will also be rewarded with private healthcare cover, company pension scheme, 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays, free parking, and more. Plus you will have access to some of the best training and development courses in the healthcare sector allowing for continuous professional development throughout your BMI career.
If you would like any further information or an informal chat before applying then please contact Amanda Rutherford, Clinical Services Manager – Imaging on .
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of your CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory PVG Check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'