Imaging Informatics Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for an Imaging Informatics Analyst to join our IT Department here at The London Clinic. This role is based in our Head Office in Central London with remote working available, and we are offering a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Established in 1932, The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospitals, with state-of-the-art facilities located on Harley Street. We have circa 1300 employees, a total of 8 premises, and we are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
The Imaging Informatics Analyst serves as a key resource for the delivery, implementation and support of clinical imaging applications at The London Clinic. This position ensures continuity and alignment of the organisations cardio vascular and radiology imaging systems and services direction and plans with facility needs.
- Job Type: Full Time, permanent position.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week; Mon - Fri within the core hours of 7.30am-7.30pm
- Location: 1 Park Square West, London, NW1 4LJ
- Benefits package: We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 days annual leave (inclusive), as well as a wide range of other benefits. We also offer excellent career development opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as a key remote and onsite IT resource for the implementation and support of clinical imaging applications and devices across The London Clinic including assigned project management duties.
- Administers and supports enterprise VNA, PACS, IEP and RIS (Soliton), and technical clinical imaging interfaces and related technologies
- Provides second level support as a medical imaging subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfil requests received from the Service Desk or other facility service resources; provides status updates on user issues.
- Ensures clinical imaging system design, interface functionality, and clinical processes are coordinated and functioning effectively
- Performs clinical imaging application integrity checks, maintenance and testing.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum three to five years’ experience with medical imaging application experience in related clinical field
- Working knowledge of computer based medical imaging applications: Integration of ePR, PACS, CVIS, RIS and VNA, IEP
- To possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, reflecting professional attitude at all times
- Ability to multitask and mange frequent disturbances whilst maintaining concentration on lengthy topics
The London Clinic has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued, and you can help us provide the best, personalised healthcare, and deliver our three core values of; Caring, Inspiring and Pioneering. We are an organisation that has charitable status and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'