Research Engineer (Image Processing)
£35K + £2.5K annual bonus + Excellent benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for an Image Processing Research Engineer to join a world leading developer of innovative machinery equipment, which utilising image processing and machine learning technologies, and used in various industries. Working as part of a multidisciplinary R&D team, you will work on cutting edge technologies as the company looks to develop future concepts and products
As an Image Processing Research Engineer, you will be responsible for researching and designing image processing, computer vision and/or machine learning algorithms/software. Your duties would include:
- Delivering novel proof-of-concept software.
- Conducting research into new ideas.
- Define product requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Provide support and advice to internal customers and departments.
- Writing design specifications for successfully proven proof of concept systems.
Experience required for the Image Processing Research Engineer post:
- A track record of successfully undertaking image processing research projects in industry and/or academia.
- Aptitude towards testing new ideas and prototype coding and ensure program designs are fit for purpose.
- A good master’s degree in a relevant field with further experience in the form of a PhD or industrial experience.
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning and relating fields.
- In-depth knowledge of image processing, computer vision and pattern classification.
- Experience of Matlab or similar programming, and ideally knowledge of C/C++.
To apply to this role, or find out about any research engineer/researcher vacancies with Kadtech, please forward your CV to Max Kadim
- Computer Vision
- Image Processing
- Machine Learning