BNY Mellon Investment Management’s goal is to build and manage investment and wealth management strategies and solutions that address the ever changing needs of our clients. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to understand their needs and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. As recognised pioneers of the multi-boutique model, BNY Mellon have some of the best investment ideas, from the finest investment minds, all in one place.
BNY Mellon Investment Management has over US$1.8 trillion AUM (BNY Mellon, September 2017) and is the global investment management arm of BNY Mellon, one of the world’s 7th largest global asset managers (Willis Towers Watson in conjunction with Pensions and Investments, October 2016) and 4th largest asset manager (Investments Pensions Europe, June 2016) active in the European marketplace.
To assist the business head with Partnership development activities across the three business areas - Head office advisory, Retirement & UK platforms:
• Follow-up of campaigns and region events.
• Assist team with national event activity and selected region panel work.
• Accurate record keeping of client activity in CRM system.
• Keep TCF (‘Treating Customers Fairly’) records up to date.
• Contribute to a positive team environment.
The successful candidate will divide their time equally between assisting in the development of existing partnerships/advisory firms on panel and client service activities for the Partnerships team. Whilst it is anticipated that the role is equally split, the demands of these activities may flex depending on business need.
- Provide ongoing client service to the highest standard
- Assist in the delivery of regular monthly and quarterly reports accurately and in a timely manner on the DC & Retirement market
- Create strong relationships with internal stakeholders, investment boutiques and RFP team, ensuring that they are kept appraised of all relevant client-related issues
- Identify areas for process and client service improvements on an ongoing basis
- Assist with market research, including ad hoc projects, to support the Head of Partnerships to identify drivers of growth and change for UK Life Companies, Platforms and key distribution firms.
- Act as primary point of contact for partnership prospect queries, working closely with the relevant contacts at the UK DC platforms to deliver regular monthly MI on sales and re-registration trends.
- Forge strong external relationships with clients, including back office, and platform providers to promote growth of DC client base.
Assist the Partnerships team with producing new business presentations and presentations for client meetings, liaising with the RFP team as required
Assist the Partnerships team by doing regional and national presentations where required to assist in capitalising on sales opportunities with our Partnership clients.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Keen interest in pension & investment fund market, specifically growth of defined contribution
- Team player
- Building and leveraging internal relationships
- Client knowledge and understanding
- Solving problems and creating solutions
- Executing the sales process
- Demonstrating our shared values with clients and co-workers
- Apply AMI standards of ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ in all client dealings
- Project management
- Lateral thinking
- Entrepreneurial approach
How to apply:
If your profile matches the above requirements and you’re looking to develop a career within an award winning investment management firm, please submit your CV via our Careers site.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements.
With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 51585
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Requisition Number: 1801523
Tags: EFC: EMEA: 2-I